Live Design's 2020 Design Achievement Awards, honoring design excellence in the fields of lighting design, projection/video design, and production design, announced the winners of the Concert Touring & Events category during a virtual awards presentation on headline sponsor WorldStage's Digital Oasis platform on Wednesday, January 14, 2021.
Work created from August 1, 2019 through July 31, 2020 was nominated, and the Concert Touring & Events judging panel, chaired by production/lighting designer Cory FitzGerald, narrowed the nominees to three projects per award. Live Design readers voted to determine the winners.
- Tony Caporale for Billie Eilish's Where Do We Go? World Tour
MA Lighting Award for Club Lighting
- Pierre Claude for Gesaffelstein's Requiem Tour
- Marc Janowitz for My Morning Jacket's Summer 2019 Tour
- Kley Tarcitano for Jennifer Lopez at iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina 2019
Concert Production Design
- STUFISH for Queen + Adam Lambert's The Rhapsody Tour
Event Lighting Design
- Ken Billington & Christopher Ash for Northern Lights at Philadelphia Zoo's LumiNature
Event Production Design
- Bruce Rodgers for the Super Bowl LIV Halftime Show
Digital & Video Content
- Danny Tull for Madonna's Madame X Tour