Robinson Center Music Hall originally opened in February 1940 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2007. In 2012, the Little Rock Convention and Visitors Bureau announced plans for an extensive upgrade of the center’s facilities, including an expanded lobby and stage, as well as acoustical and technological improvements. Work began in 2014 and was completed in
Lowering The Stage To Raise Acoustic Performance, Part Two
Architects and theatre consultants lower the stage at Robinson Center Music Hall to improve acoustic performance.