Crisp clear sound, sharp signals, the best equipment for your needs, and a detour into the world of extended reality. Join Live Design on Thursday, December 17 from 11 a.m. - 1:45 p.m. ET for three free virtual sessions as we explore new dimensions in pro audio.
Sound System Design, Tuning, Optimization
- Speaker: Bob McCarthy, the absolute industry guru on the subject and author of the definitive book, Sound Systems: Design and Optimization, Modern Techniques and Tools for Sound System Design and Alignment.
- Moderated by legendary sound designer Abe Jacob
Sound in the World of Extended Reality
- Speaker: Sadah Espii Proctor, a sound designer, new media artist, and dramaturg based in Brooklyn, who works in live, digital, and virtual forms of storytelling through multimedia theatre, audio dramas, virtual/augmented reality, and immersive experiences.
- Hosted by the Theatrical Sound Designers and Composers Association
Audio for Houses of Worship: Tips & Techniques for Live Streaming
- Speaker: Samantha Potter, an expert in sound system optimization, streaming system design, and integrator bid review for houses of worship.
- Moderated by Ellen Lampert-Gréaux, creative director, Live Design/LDI
Take your professional sound expertise in exciting new directions, and register for the Live Design Virtual Master Classes: New Dimensions in Pro Audio.