The Los Angeles Drama Critics Circle celebrated its 50th annual awards, which honors distinguished achievement in theatre. The ceremony was held on Monday, April 8 at the Pasadena Playhouse.
Below are the design winners:
- Stephen Gifford for Cabaret at Celebration Theatre
- John Iacovelli for The Little Foxes at Antaeus Theatre Company
- Matthew Brian Denman for Cabaret at Celebration Theatre
- Andrew Schmedake for Native Son at Antaeus Theatre Company
- Allison Dillard for Bliss (or Emily Post is Dead!) at Moving Arts at Atwater Village Theatre
- Allison Dillard for Priscilla, Queen of the Desert at Celebration Theatre
- Jeff Gardner for Native Son at Antaeus Theatre Company
- Joshua D. Reid for A Christmas Carol at Geffen Playhouse
CGI / Projection
- Kaitlyn Pietras and Jason H. Thompson for Vietgone at East West Players
- Jim Steinmeyer, illusions, stagecraft and magic carpet for Aladdin at Hollywood Pantages Theatre
The Kinetic Lighting Award for theatrical design to sound designer Robert Oriol was announced previously.
Check out the full list of winners on The LA Times.