Trade Show Executive’s Gold 100 Awards recognize the top trade shows held in the U.S. each year, and highlight the achievements of associations and independent organizers. This year, the winners will be announced during the three-day summit at the Fairmont Del Mar in San Diego, CA, September 13-15, and Live Design International (LDI) is excited to announce it is one of four Questex trade shows to be named as a finalist.
LDI was honored earlier this year at the TSE Fastest 50 summit at the Miami Beach Convention Center. Led by VP and Market Leader Marian Sandberg, LDI was listed in The Fastest 50 Awards in three fastest growing categories: exhibit square footage, exhibiting companies, and total attendance. These gains reflect LDI's success at providing extraordinary business opportunities that attract exhibitors from both the largest and most innovative companies in the live entertainment industry.
LDI is now a finalist for the Slam Dunk Award: Best New Idea, in recognition of its creation of the LDI Innovation League, a collaborative voice to meet the needs of the live event industry after the devastating impact of the pandemic shutdown.
Acting on recommendations of the League, LDI 2022 was able to implement the following programs:
- Pre-show Connections: Using the Live Design website to showcase and promote the LDI show, sponsorship opportunities, who's speaking and who's exhibiting, and projects leading up to the event.
- Maps and Directories: LDI Mobile App includes a wayfinding GPS to help attendees navigate both DSE and LDI show floors.
- Social Communications – Created Social Takeovers to create social engagement with attendees and promote LDI.
- Open Design Thinking Sessions: Created show ambassadors and offered completion credit for NMU Intro to Design Thinking course.
- Onsite Meeting: Opening Keynote and Reception - Introduction to the League
Check out the highlight reel from LDI 2022.
The winners will be announced at a gala reception on September 14, and the full agenda for the TSE Gold 100 Awards & Summit can be found here.
Click here for a complete list of finalists: https://tradeshowexecutive.com/trade-show-executive-reveals-the-2023-gold-100-grand-award-finalists/