LDI—the leading trade show and conference for live event professionals from around the world is back! And, with everyone eager to get together, we anticipate this year to be a homecoming you won’t forget. Save the dates: November 15-21 at the Las Vegas Convention Center as LDI2021 continues to support the entire industry by connecting design and production professionals with today’s cutting-edge technology and a look at the future. Registration is now open.
“The pandemic has had such a devastating effect on companies and individuals our industry, but this is a going to be a banner year for the return of productions and events of all sizes and types,” says Marian Sandberg, vice president/market leader for LDI. “The LDI team has been hard a work all year, anxious to get back to a live, in-person event, just like the rest of the industry. We’ve been so encouraged by the outpouring of interest by exhibitors and attendees to return with us to Las Vegas in November, and our first priority is to create a safe environment with amazing networking opportunities to bring the community together, as well as impactful buyer/seller experiences.”
LDI features an immersive, action-packed Exhibit Hall filled with the latest gear in lighting, projection/video, audio, special effects, staging/trussing/rigging, automation software, and soft goods (screens, drapery, projection surfaces), from hundreds of leading industry suppliers and distributors. Attendees can discover new and trusted brands exhibiting live demos and featuring cutting-edge gear debuted exclusively to LDI.
Sharpen your skills with industry-leading professional training: site-specific, case studies, hands-on technology training, behind-the-scenes tours, and panel discussions. Select from over 100 sessions from the LDInnovation™ Conference, the LDInstitute™ and LDIntensives™. Register here for all training options.
Plus: Special Events & Networking Nothing beats the buzz of the industry and face-to-face interactions at LDI;
• New Technology Breakfasts—get sneak previews of new technology on the show floor for lighting and projection, audio, staging and rigging, special effects and lasers;
• LDI Ribbon Cutting Ceremony – join the crowds for the official event kick off on Friday 11/19 @ 11am;
• Loudspeaker Demos: A loudspeaker round-robin by leading manufacturers, plus the latest audio technology on the market in our LDI Amplify Audio Pavilion.
• 10th Annual LDI Portfolio & Website Review: Lighting & Production: All students and young professionals are invited to bring their portfolio and/or device to get tips and 1:1’s with top professionals
• The Famous LDI Circle Bar and Lounge, recreated on the LDI show floor, featuring Fostering the Future Happy Hour and nightly gatherings where you can relax, meet up and reconnect with industry friends;
• Pop-Up URTAs: the second annual URTA grad school recruiting event at LDI;
• Lumen Brothers Live @LDI: Light Talk—keeping it real, sharing the latest in the world of entertainment and architectural lighting design and more;
• LDI Product and Booth Awards— introducing brand new products and booth designs, right on the show floor;
• Crew Up and Connect Industry Party – right on the show floor in LDI’s recreation of the famous Hard Rock Circle Bar;
• LDI After Dark – brace yourself for fun as Las Vegas opens it arms and dance floors, letting LDI attendees into the hottest clubs in town.
It all adds up to the best industry trade show for live events design and technology. Mark your calendar now, November 15-21, 2021 in Las Vegas! Register Here.
LDI is Committed to "Keeping the Event Community Safe" following federal and local guidelines, Questex has crafted unique protocols for each event experience, which includes event specific health and safety initiatives, response team identified for every event and on-site health and safety guidelines. For more details on the on the company’s health and safety protocols, please visit https://questex.com/event-safety/.
About LDI: Since 1988, Live Design International (LDI) has been the leading tradeshow and conference for live design professionals from all around the globe. Attendees from more than 80 countries come to LDI to see the latest gear in action, refresh their knowledge, and replenish their creativity. Stay connected with LDI on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
About Questex: Questex brings people together in the markets that help people live better: travel, hospitality and wellness; the industries that help people live longer: life science and healthcare; and the technologies that enable and fuel these new experiences. We live in the experience economy – connecting our ecosystem through live events, surrounded by data insights and digital communities. We deliver experience and real results. It happens here.