NEW YORK —Questex’s Digital Signage Experience 2023 (DSE), is the most influential gathering of digital signage experts anywhere, and the ultimate destination for digital signage community networking and technical solutions. DSE nominations are now open for the 2023 Digital Signage Experience Awards (DIZZIE). DSE takes place December 2-5, 2023, in Las Vegas at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
The DIZZIE Awards recognize and celebrate visionaries from around the world whose digital signage installations and campaigns challenge existing standards and drive the industry forward.
Three new categories are being introduced this year: Sustainable Solution, Trailblazer, and Emerging Talent.
· The Sustainable Solution Award recognizes innovative and environmentally conscious solutions that leverage digital signage technology while minimizing ecological impact. This award celebrates initiatives that prioritize energy efficiency, utilize sustainable materials, and promote responsible manufacturing, highlighting their contribution to a greener and more sustainable digital signage industry.
· The Trailblazer Award honors visionary individuals who have fearlessly pioneered new paths and shattered barriers in creating digital signage experiences. It recognizes their extraordinary innovation, leadership, and ability to inspire, celebrating their transformative impact and the legacy they leave as trailblazers, paving the way for future generations.
· The Emerging Talent Award acknowledges and celebrates individuals in the early stages of their careers who have displayed exceptional promise, talent, and potential in creating digital signage experiences. It recognizes their outstanding achievements and predicts their future success as influential leaders and innovators.
The complete DIZZIE award categories are:
● Corporate Environments
● Educational Environments
● Entertainment & Recreation
● Experiential Design & Planning
● Healthcare Environments
● Public Spaces
● Restaurants, Bars and Foodservice
● Retail Environments
● Sustainable Solution
● Digital Signage Experience of the Year
● Digital Signage Content of the Year
Individual Categories include:
● Emerging Talent
Nominated entries will be judged by distinguished members of the Digital Signage Federation.
“We are excited to open this year’s awards program to learn about all of the talented people and organizations raising the bar for digital technology installations and campaigns. And with three new categories, we are sure to see a lot of innovation,” said David Drain, Director of Event Programs for DSE. “We look forward to celebrating the community's accomplishments this fall at the awards ceremony.”
Questex previously shared the plans that Live Design International (LDI), the preeminent event for the live events industry, and DSE will co-locate to offer shared experiences, while maintaining separate exhibit and conference spaces.
“We welcome all of our attendees to use their badge to visit LDI, also held in West Hall alongside DSE,” added Drain. “The synergy created by the closer location of the two exhibit spaces will foster greater cross-traffic and more opportunity for networking, keynote presentations, and technology to both markets, while specific programming and events will continue to serve each show.”
· Networking opportunities with thousands of attendees
· Innovative matchmaking via the official show mobile apps
· Lounges on the DSE show floor designated for vertical market meetups in retail, DOOH, pro AV, and more
· Two comprehensive learning programs with hands-on professional training with industry leaders
· Crossover tech conversations and keynotes
· Two robust expo floors with hundreds of exhibitors
· Foster The Future Career Day and Program: focused on fostering the future professionals entering or furthering careers in digital signage and live event tech fields
· Access to fifth annual Pat MacKay Diversity in Design Scholarships, Paky Award, Sustainability Award, and 31st annual LDI Booth & Best Debuting Product Awards
· 2023 DSE DIZZIE Awards celebration
· Offsite tech and installation tours
· Opening night parties for both events
· LDI and DSE After Dark: VIP expedited entry to TAO nightclubs each night for all attendees
· Sixteen:Nine Mixer (registration for this event required)
· XUSC Networking Event (registration for this event required)
Creative Realities will once again be sponsoring the DIZZIE Awards ceremony.
To enter the 2023 DIZZIE Awards, click here.
About Digital Signage Experience (DSE)
Digital Signage Experience (DSE) is the preeminent event and digital platform for the digital signage industry, showcasing innovations in technology, market applications and creative educational content. With an increased focus on reaching key end-user markets for digital solutions and experiences, DSE will harness other audiences and platforms in hotels, hospitality, travel, healthcare, entertainment, education, sensors and communications technology and more. DSE takes place December 2-5, 2023 in Las Vegas at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Questex helps people live better and longer. Questex brings people together in the markets that help people live better: travel, hospitality and wellness; the industries that help people live longer: life science and healthcare; and the technologies that enable and fuel these new experiences. We live in the experience economy – connecting our ecosystem through live events, surrounded by data insights and digital communities. We deliver experience and real results. It happens here.