Two Sony cameras from their HSC line of studio cameras will be part of the Live Design TV Lighting Master Classes at USC, on December 5 & 6, 2013. This line of cameras includes the HSC-300 and HSC-100, based on the HDC line and using Sony’s digital triax transmission technology for studio control. These cameras are the world standard for high definition production.
• The use of a new, state-of-the-art CCD sensor ensures high quality images even at low light level.
• The high sensitivity of F11 at 2000 lux, together with a signal to noise ratio of -55 dB combine to deliver unprecedented picture quality
• The HSC-300 can operate in a wide variety of capturing modes, including 1080/50i/60i and 720/50p/60p. In addition this system has wide-band down convertor, which offers this system as top quality HD ready SD system camera
• Low profile chassis design and Large lens operation.
• Digital triax operation
• Newly developed Focus Assist Functions
At the TV Lighting Master Classes, the Sony cameras will be used by esteemed lighting designer Bill Klages and Mark Sanford in a session on Friday, December 6, 2013:
9:00am-10:30am: DEMO: COLOR TEMP, EXPOSURE, CAMERAS: Our experts, Bill Klages and Mark Sanford, follow up their technology session by showing exactly how the camera reacts to our lighting and why. Camera support by Sony: HSC Series HD/SD System Camera.