The world was stunned by the tragic club fire in Rhode Island on February 20, in which more than 90 people were killed. This sad outcome was caused by many factors but the possible reckless use of indoor pyrotechnics was the trigger. It will go down in history as the second-largest club fire in this country's history. In addition to the horrendous pain and suffering felt by so many, the incident was played and replayed throughout the media for several days, raising questions in the public
Live Design is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.