Catch up with industry influencers in ACT Lighting’s video series, “Caught in the ACT." Hear about their inspiration, best practices, and what drives them. Each month focuses on a new subject, exploring their style, personality, and what drew them to the industry.
The second featured guest is lighting designer, Peter Morse. His career spans over 35 years, working with some of the world’s best performers and their productions. He has collaborated with Michael Jackson, Madonna, Barbra Streisand, Prince, Usher, Bette Midler, Shania Twain, Carrie Underwood, Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Lopez, Janet Jackson, Andrea Bocelli, The Eagles, Sean Combs, Dolly Parton, Reba, John Denver, and many more.
More videos with Peter Morse:
- Episode 2: Is there anything that you do in your life outside the business that really inspires your work on a project?
- Episode 3: People seem more informed about technology in lighting and videos these days. Have you seen a change in the type of inputs artists give you for your designs?
- Episode 4: As you have spent more and more time with your craft, how have your designs changed?
- Episode 5: What person in your life has had the greatest influence on your designs?
- Episode 6: "What is the most important piece of advice anyone has given you about this business or your work?"