The Collaborative Artists Network (The CAN) has launched the first private community for those whose livelihoods reside within the world of arts & entertainment. This innovative subscription-based platform provides a sorely needed global opportunity for creatives from any genre to band together to connect, support one another, and build themselves up through this challenging time. The CANcommunity mission is based on the principle of collaboration vs. competition which fosters the possibilities of joint-ventures, referrals, and strategic alliances.
The CAN is offering one-month free with a lock-in price at the Friends & Family Rate forever when you sign up before March 15. This is a 20% savings on monthly and annual subscriptions.
Benefits for CANmembers:
- Gated Community: We protect your privacy – no breaches, no algorithms, no ads, and no politics.
- Affordable Training: Our platform includes free training and reasonably priced courses from a variety of trainers.
- Networking: Get a straight shot to other members to build new relationships with chats and member tagging.
- Passive Income: Earn money for teaching courses, promoting your book, and rewards for recruiting members.
- Opportunities to Gain Visibility: Pump up your profile, add articles, pose questions, and tag other members.
- Life-skill Enhancement: Learn from financial gurus, life coaches, and get advice to solve your challenges.
- Business Tools: Take advantage of curated articles, forms, and survey templates to crowdsource your customers.
The CAN was conceptualized by Dave Carmack and Meredith Moseley-Bennett over a virtual cup of coffee soon after they lost their jobs. Their dream of creating a virtual neighborhood that caters to the personal and professional well-being of like-minded people is now available to you. “We knew a place like that didn’t exist,” says Dave, “so we built it.”
You may choose to level up to a Professional or Business Partnership to promote your Goods and/or Services with a personalized profile listing in our Global Marketplace, The CANTEEN. This open website serves as a directory for our members. The CAN will do marketing for you without charging a price-per-ad fee.
Our combined 75 years in the entertainment business has taught us that successful companies view each alliance as a window on their partners’ broad capabilities. The CAN Hosts aim to facilitate alliances between members to help them to build skills in areas outside of their normal purview and systematically diffuse new knowledge throughout their organizations.
Live Design is a media sponsor for The CAN.