Pixelwarp EVO Warp and Blend Software designed for wide screen gaming and simulators projected onto flat or curved or dome screen displays.
Pixelwarp EVO New Features:
- Warps and blends both windows desktop and full screen applications.
- AutoBlend camara based calibration compatible.
- Black level matching
- 32 and 64 bit applications.
- Up to 16 projector display outputs on one PC.
- Supports ati eyefinity group mode.
- Compatible with native NVidia mosaic technologies.
- Full 3D support with Quadro cards listed below:
2 projectors: Single NVidia K4200,k5200,6000
4 projectors: Single NVidia K5200
8 projectors: Two NVidia K5200 + SLI or Two NVidia K5200 + Quadro Sync
12 projectors: Three NVidia K5200+ Quadro Sync.
16 projectors: Four NVidia K5200+ Quadro Sync.
- Up to 40 x 40 warp points.
- Auto warp applications at PC start-up.
- 360 degree screen support.*Display rotation within a group.
- Remote adjustment via network.
- Advanced edge blend shaping.
- Free hand masking.
- Image animations for linearity test
- Runs DirectX and OpenGL Windows Games and simulators and windows 7/8/8.1 desktop applications.
- Adjustable amount of warp control points.
- Edge blend with individual RGB gamma adjustments.
- Advanced Edge blend with individual warp points.
- Runs on GPU for same as game frame rates.
- Auto warping of anything that runs on the pc no menu loader or dll to mess with.
- Projector color balance per output.
- Adjustable size edge blend.
- USA tech support.
- Works with Triple head 2 go units.
- Pick the display to warp.
- Multiple test patterns and images, even your own custom ones.
- Digital download no shipping.
- Loads SGL2 and DT config files.
- Supports projector rotation.
WHERE CAN I USE Pixelwarp?
Pixelwarp is a versatile software tool that can be used to:
•align Movies/Games /Sims onto curved and non-planar projection screens
•align and edge blend multi-projector displays
•align and edge blend curved screen displays
WHY CHOOSE Pixelwarp?
Pixelwarp delivers next generation performance by leveraging the power of the Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) in the host computer.
•Resolution is only limited to that provided by the GPU
The user interface is easy to use,
•Simple mouse and keyboard operation
•Configuration of complex displays in minutes yet under the hood lies a powerful and sophisticated system.
Some of the features include:
•Has gamma control for edge blend.
•Matrox TripleHead2Go support.
Windows 7 / 8 32 or 64bit
Directx 9 / 10 / 11 or Opengl games and sim's.
Minimum 2GHZ processor.
Projector Outputs configurations
Any combination of max 16 displays.