The LIGHTCONVERSE AND HIGH END SYSTEMS LIGHTING CHALLENGE contest is continued until March 31st, 2015. Make sure to get your entry in! See the following and be sure to visit challenge.lightconverse.net and highend.com/news/events/lc-challenge for more details.
LIGHTCONVERSE AND HIGH END SYSTEMS LIGHTING CHALLENGE
We truly believe that the most creative and advanced lighting specialists deserve to be recognized and awarded for their hard work. In order to do so, we have created the Premier Challenge contest in which you can submit a video of your work created in LIGHTCONVERSE. Release your Concepts and Win!
THEME: There is no particular theme for the Premier Challenge except that your design must be original.
1st Place: High End HedgeHog4 N console and LIGHTCONVERSE UNLIMITED
2nd Place: LIGHTCONVERSE TRACE
3rd Place: LIGHTCONVERSE MEDIA
Popular Choice: LIGHTCONVERSE MEDIA
Contest starts November 21st, 2014. (The first day of LDI 2014 in Las Vegas.)
Contest Entry Deadline is March 31st, 2015.
Contest Winner will be announced at Prolight + Sound, held from April 15-18, 2015 in Frankfurt, Germany.
1. To enter the contest you must be a registered LIGHTCONVERSE user as well as be registered on our web-forum at http://lightconverse.de/lc/lc_forum.htm (make sure all fields in the forum user information area are filled in completely).
2. Only one video presentation submission per person.
3. Shows must be programmed on a Hog console or using Hog PC which is available free of charge and can be downloaded here- https://www2.highend.com/support/controllers/Hog4PC.asp
4. Only use the latest release of LIGHTCONVERSE: v56.****. (To make sure you have the latest release, connect your LC computer to the internet and press the red Update button when flashing.)
5. Post your video on YouTube and post a link in the Member Galleries section of our web-forum: http://lightconverse.de/forum3en/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=bb36a66a11451f8809d0a69fb7c95e32.
(If you don’t have a YouTube account, please send us a link to your video file and we will post it on our YouTube Channel and on our web-forum. You can also post your video in our Facebook Group, located at https://www.facebook.com/groups/lightconverse.)
6. Maximum video length is 3 minutes.
Please tag it “LIGHTCONVERSE AND HIGH END LIGHTING CHALLENGE - (your name)”
7. Provide description of uploaded video.
a. List of equipment used in your Show.
b. Music Credits.
c. Name of Lighting Designer.
8. The winner of the first prize will be liable for all duties and taxes, although High End Systems will cover the shipping charge from HES to the winners address.
9. Deadline is March 1st, 2015 (Sunday). All videos posted after this date will not be eligible to enter the Challenge.
The LIGHTCONVERSE and High End team will select 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners.
Popular Choice winner will be awarded to the most liked video.
Fixtures Limits / Required Fixtures:
- Limit of 512 lighting fixtures (moving heads, scanners, LED, conventional) per project.
Winners will be announced and awarded during Prolight and Sound 2015 in Frankfurt, Germany.