SUNRISE, FL – Building on the momentum of a very successful year that has seen its products appear on global tours, in network TV studios, and at major theatres across the world, CHAUVET Professional is unveiling an exciting new collection of products at LDI. Visitors to the company’s booths (945 and 937) will be able to get an up-close, hands-on look at the most powerful mover ever in the Maverick series, a new generation of ultra-bright Rogue Fixtures, the high res F2 video panel, and the COLORado SOLO Batten 4 that has everybody talking.
In addition to showcasing the company’s latest products, CHAUVET Professional’s booth will feature a lightshow by Max Koehler and Ryan Warffuel of Antic Studios, who have designed for leading EDM stars like Bassnectar, Ganja White and Adventure Club.
Among the highlights at the CHAUVET Professional booth are:
- Maverick MK3 Profile, a fully featured 820W LED moving profile that is powerful enough to handle the demands of the largest concert venues with a blistering output of over 51,000 source lumens. Thanks to its many high-performance features, including a 4-blade, fully wiping shutter system that can rotate up to 60° in each direction (for a total 120° rotation capability), this impressive fixture is also right at home in broadcast and event applications. Adding to its versatility are precise CMY + CTO color mixing, adjustable CRI from 73 to 93 CRI, and a fast 9:1 zoom ratio that maintains a flat field, as well as an even focus, from 6° all the way out to 54°.
- The Maverick Storm 1 Spot, a 480W cool white moving spot fixture that takes outdoor reliability to a new level, not just with its IP65 rating, but also with aluminum alloy housing, marine grade 316 stainless steel screws, M12 Gore valves, and a sunshield optical protection system. Rain or shine, it provides a flat even field of light with variable CMY + CTO color mixing to create a wide palette of colors. Designers will enjoy a range of creative options with this fixture, thanks to features like its 8° to 48° zoom angle, and 16-bit dimming for smooth control of fades, as well as its 5-facet motorized and rotating prism.
- Rogue R2X Wash and Rogue R3X Wash, are fully featured RGBW fixtures that bring a new level of brightness and color to the Rogue family by incorporating the latest advances in OSRAM LED Technology.
- F2, is the highest resolution panel ever offered by CHAUVET Professional. Slim bodied, with a 2.9mm pixel pitch, it delivers crystal sharp clarity from any viewing angle, even at distances as close as 7.5 feet (2.3 meters). Its high-quality black bodied LEDs, reproduce video at 14-bit grayscale, and feature a high-performance and high-refresh rate. The digital LED drivers deliver an impressive 3840Hz refresh rate for flicker free images, while a maximum illuminance of just under 1,500 NITS results in a bright output.
- COLORado Solo Batten 4, is an extraordinarily bright fixture with perfect color mixing. Building on the success of the widely acclaimed COLORado Solo Batten, this unique 4-cell batten features seamless end-to-end RGBAW color mixing with no separation or dimmed lens corners. Its crisp looks and smooth homogenized light creates engaging backgrounds on stage. Thanks to its compact size, the 372mm (14.65″) long fixture can be arranged in vertical or horizontal configurations, even in tight quarters. Adding to its versatility is its IP65 rating, which makes it well- suited for temporary outdoor applications.
About CHAUVET Professional
CHAUVET Professional offers innovative professional lighting fixtures for the production and touring market as well as permanent installation in theaters, hospitality venues, cruise ships, clubs, television and architainment applications. For more information, please visit www.chauvetprofessional.com