Registration is open for LEDucation IV, the premier lighting event dedicated to advancing the education of the lighting community. LEDucation IV will offer sessions presented by leading luminaries as well as feature exhibits displaying the latest innovations from more than 70 LED, OLED, microplasma and control manufacturers.
• "How to Successfully Utilize 'Creative LED' in the Architectural Market," by Rick Buskens, Creative LED product manager at Barco Media & Entertainment in Belgium.
• "The Future of LED and OLED Technologies and Their Impact on the Lighting World" by Daniel Chu, Ph.D. of Osram Sylvania Solid State Lighting, and "New Lighting Technologies: A Practical Look Forward" by Andy Beregszaszi of Eden Park Illumination.
• "Standards for an Emerging Technology," by Michael Myer of Battelle/Pacific Northwest National Laboratory.
Online Registration www.dlfny.org
• No charge for DLF and IES members (pre-registration required)
• $20 for all others (pre-registration required). On-site registration will be $25
• Students welcome at no charge with pre-registration and ID
LEDucation IV is presented by the Designers Lighting Forum of New York with support from the New York Section of the Illuminating Engineering Society.