With the introduction of Christie® Brio Team at InfoComm 2014, Christie continues to expand its Brio family of presentation and collaboration solutions. Designed for smaller meeting spaces in corporate, academic and government facilities, Christie Brio Team allows users to wirelessly connect up to five computers, smart phones and tablets to share information securely on a larger display while streaming audio through a meeting room’s sound system.
Brio Team doesn’t require LAN access and the unit works effortlessly using software interfaces already integrated into standard PC, Mac or Android laptops, tablets and smartphone devices, with no additional software apps or external dongles.
“Brio Team makes it easy for individuals in smaller meeting spaces to gather and share information using their own devices,” said Christian Merrill, product manager at Christie. “With the addition of Brio Team to the Christie Brio line of solutions, we now have affordable collaboration technology for small internal teams to engage and share knowledge in corporate, academic and research facilities.”
Benefits of Christie Brio Team:
- Simultaneous connection for up to five computers, smart phones or tablets
- Accessible from most Wi-Fi enabled devices with no need to connect to wires or dongles
- Integrated Wi-Fi, Airplay and WiDi (wireless display) for greater installation flexibility and easy connectivity
- Intuitive “Meeting Manager” is accessible from any browser or directly from the meeting space touchscreen display to controls source layouts, audio, and other Brio Team functions
- Annotate over live content or use the touchscreen as a whiteboard and save the results for future reference
- Multiple level password security to ensure content and control of the meeting are shared only with authorized individuals
- No specialized training or IT support required
Christie Brio Team ships in late 2014.