Do you want to share your professional experience and knowledge with your peers? Do you have a topic of importance to the industry? Now is your opportunity to submit a session proposal for LDI2016, which takes place the week of October 17-23, 2016 in Las Vegas.
If you are a designer, programmer, technician, rigger, electrician, technical director, or other industry expert, and have an idea for a solo session, a hands-on course, or a panel discussion at LDI2016, please fill out the online session proposal form. The deadline is February 1, 2016 for LDInstitute suggestions and February 15, 2016 for conference sessions.
Sessions will be considered in the following areas:
1. LDInstitute: These courses are primarily hands-on training in such areas as software, consoles, media servers, motor school, or intensive classes in rigging, electrics, technical direction, etc.
2. LDI Conference program: Solo sessions or panel discussions in such areas as lighting design, projection design, audio, Ethernet, programming, technical direction, rental and staging, architainment, corporate design, field service, etc.
• All speakers must be confirmed before you submit the session idea;
• Please make sure the written information correctly describes the session content;
• Please indicate if the session is on a beginner, intermediate, or expert level;
• All speakers receive an LDI2016 conference badge as compensation ($595 value).
For almost 30 years, LDI, the leading tradeshow and conference for live design professionals, hosts 12,000 attendees working in theatre, concerts, clubs, theme parks, and houses of worship and a wide range of international live and broadcast venues. Attendees from more than 80 countries come to LDI to see the latest gear in action, refresh their knowledge, and replenish their creativity. Over 350 companies exhibit, providing live demos and the opportunity for face-to-face discussions about the cutting-edge gear they debut exclusively to LDI attendees. LDI is committed to providing the best education and networking for professionals who use entertainment technology. Find out more by visiting www.ldishow.com.