(Mexico City, Mexico) - LDI is deepening its commitment to bringing high-quality professional training to the Latin American market with a special LDI-branded program called “Entrenamiento LDI: México,” with four sessions in lighting and projection, and a networking cocktail reception with industry professionals. This program will be co-located with sound:check Xpo in México City on March 13 & 14, 2016.
"We are very excited about this initial partnership with sound:check Xpo and the opportunity for LDI to present sessions in Mexico City with such excellent speakers as Emmy winner Jeff Ravitz,” says David Johnson, managing director for the Live Design/LDI franchise. “With our successful launch of informative sessions in Spanish at LDI in Las Vegas, and these sessions at sound:check Xpo, we are engaged in providing professional training and support of the Latin American market.”
Jorge Urbano, director of sound:check Xpo, adds: Entrenamiento LDI: México is one of the most important new events for sound:check Xpo; thanks to LDI we will have the best education possible in lighting, projection, and technology for the show business industry. We have the best expectations from the Mexican professionals. Thank you LDI!”
Entrenamiento LDI: México includes:
- Emmy Award-winning lighting designer Jeff Ravitz, whose numerous concert design credits include three decades of lighting Bruce Springsteen. Session sponsored by Elation Professional. Sunday, March 13, 6pm-7:30pm
- Lighting designer Valeria Silva, who designs for theatre, concerts, festivals, and dance, with expertise in lighting design, setups, basic programming, basic rigging and electrical knowledge. Sunday, March 13, 3pm-4:30pm
- Esteban De La Torre, controller specialist at Elation Professional, presents a technical session on lighting and video control solutions. Monday, March 14, 3pm-4:30pm
- Sergio Dominguez and Alfonso Ojeda of MALAK lead a discussion about the differences in running a TV show, a corporate event, and mapping with the different kind of media servers, from d3 to Watchout. Monday, March 14, 6pm-7:30pm
- Entrenamiento LDI: México: Cocktail reception where you can join industry professionals from the lighting and projection industry for an informal cocktail reception hosted by LDI, North America’s largest trade show for entertainment technology and design. Sunday, March 13, 8pm-9:30pm
There is an all-inclusive registration fee of
$2,000 pesos through March 11;
$2,300 pesos on site at sound:check Xpo
for all four sessions and the cocktail party, to register or for additional information, visit www.soundcheckexpo.com.mx.