Costa Mesa, CA (September 29, 2016) – QSC is pleased to introduce the TouchMix-30 Pro, 32-channel digital mixer to customers worldwide, with immediate availability in select markets. Perfect for production professionals, musicians and bands as well as live performance venues, TouchMix-30 Pro sets a remarkable, new standard for performance in a compact digital mixer with features and functionality that will satisfy the most demanding professional, while also providing an intuitive workflow that delivers great results, quickly and easily, to users at every level of experience.
With 32 mixing channels (24 Mic/Line, 6 Line, Stereo USB) and 16 outputs, the TouchMix-30 Pro offers tremendous signal management flexibility for a wide range of applications. Beyond offering a higher channel count than its predecessors, a host of additional, new “Pro” features sets TouchMix-30 Pro apart from its smaller TouchMix Series siblings, including:
- Large (10-inch) multi-touch touchscreen offers more on-screen information while also providing greater hands-on control
- Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards simplify complex equalization tasks
- Two real-time analyzers (RTA) provide instantaneous analysis of channel tonal balance and room response
- Touch-and-route patch matrix for easy “multing” and rearrangement of inputs
- Eight sub-groups with 6-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters and limiter may be linked for stereo
- 32-channel direct-to-hard drive record/playback - capture and recall performances without the need for an external computer
- 32-Channel DAW interface with Apple® computers allows for bidirectional I/O with popular workstation software
- MP3 playback direct from USB
Additionally, TouchMix-30 Pro offers even more of what customers have come to expect from a TouchMix Series mixer, including:
- 24 class-A microphone preamps deliver pristine, studio-quality audio
- Over 120 live instrument, microphone and other audio source presets created in live environments provide mix-ready channel settings
- All outputs feature 1/3 octave graphic equalization and 6-band parametric EQ plus limiters, delay and 12-band notch filters
- 14 mono mixes may be paired for stereo while two pairs of Auxes can drive wired in-ear monitors (IEM) directly
- Six stereo effects processors plus pitch-correct offer studio-grade signal enhancements, without sacrificing Auxes or additional channels
“The TouchMix-30 Pro builds on the stellar reputation of its predecessors, offering more of the results-oriented capabilities that set TouchMix Series apart from other mixer alternatives adding new, advanced capabilities typically found in products at a far higher price,” says QSC Professional Director of Marketing, Ray van Straten. “Customer response from our extensive global field-testing and as measured by pre-release orders has been incredible. Clearly, this is the right product at the right time for the market and we’re quite confident that the TouchMix-30 Pro will exceed customer expectations in every way.”
Learn more about the power of the TouchMix-30 Pro at: www.qsc.com/touchmix-30-pro.
The TouchMix-30 Pro is available immediately in select markets worldwide. List price is $2,359.99 with a U.S. estimated street price of $1,899.99.
QSC, LLC engineers and provides award winning products and solutions such as Q-SYS Networked Audio, Video and Control Platform, digital mixers, power amplifiers and loudspeakers for a wide variety of customers who need reliable, well-engineered products for Live Sound, Systems and Cinema applications.