Pixelwix Projector Calculator is a must-have tool for designing single of multi-projector displays on all screen and room shapes. You will get a complete 3D simulation of how the finished image will look and will now even connect to your playback content using SPOUT or the provided player to send your content live through the virtual projectors (even when using warp and blend!). Watch update video
If you are looking for software to do the following:
- Calculate the size of the screen
- Help you choose the right projectors
- Where to place the projectors
- See if your projectors will provide the correct coverage
- Where to place objects or people so that they do not shadow the screen
- See what the finished image will look like
Pixelwarp Projection calculator user interface provides an immediate 3D visual feedback of the
projection environment including the screen, real-time projection image, projector physical size and throw, additional objects,environmental light, etc.
· Different types and shapes of projection screens including cylinder:(single curved), dome (double curved), planar(flat), etc.
. Oculus Rift Support.
· Load custom projection screens from 3D CAD models.
· Support for unlimited number of projectors.
· Built-in projectors database including 5000+ projectors models.
· Extend the projectors database with additional projectors models.
· Edit projectors properties: resolution, throw ratio, position,orientation, light intensity, horizontal and vertical flip, etc.
· Unlimited number of virtual cameras to view the projection from different room locations.
· Edit cameras properties: resolution, field of view, position, orientation,etc.
· Import Unlimited number of additional 3D objects that can shadow projection image.
· Load objects from CAD models.
· Edit objects sizes, positions and orientation, etc.
· Position the object freely in the scene.
· Direct visual feedback of object occlusion and shadows on the screen.