Eilon Engineering announces launch of the new Ron StageMaster PRR (Portable Radio Receiver), a compact and highly portable Bluetooth-compatible load monitoring system capable of monitoring up to 40 individual load cells from the convenience of an iPad or iPhone using the Ron StageMaster App.
• Bluetooth connection - no need for WiFi or additional equipment
• Excellent range - up to 150m/450ft from the loading point
• Multiple display and visualization options - monitor loads as real-time load map, bar graphs or as a fully-detailed list
• Pocket-sized radio receiver - great portability and convenience for riggers and supervisors
• Simple operation - add/remove load cells, TARE, ZERO and set overload/underload alarms from a single screen
Ideal for all types of load monitoring when out in the field, the Ron StageMaster PRR enables convenient portability with independence from WiFi. The Ron StageMaster PRR functions as an independent portable system, or as an excellent portable add-on to an existing system and is a great introductory-level load monitoring system for first-time users who wish to start working in a safe mode. Because users can use their own portable devices, it serves as a more cost effective monitoring solution.
Visit Eilon Engineering at Prolight + Sound Stand E21 Hall 3 Level 0 (Cast stand) to see the new Ron StageMaster PRR as well as Eilon’s complete range of load monitoring solutions.
Ron StageMaster system advantages:
· Bluetooth compatibility with iPhones / iPads (no Wi-Fi required)
· 0.1% accuracy with Eilon Classic load cells
· 24/7/365 continuous load monitoring
· Unbeatable standard battery life up to 5,000 hours
· Extreme range up to several km/miles
· 200 load cells per monitoring station
· Proven wireless technology since 1976
· Integration of wireless and wired systems
· Fatigue-rated load cells
See us at the following shows:
Frankfurt | April 5-8
Stand E21 Hall 3 Level 0 (Cast stand)
Rimini | May 7-9
HALL C5 booth 155
Las Vegas | June 8-10