The M-Sync USB device has two 3-pin XLR connectors for timecode In/Out supporting LTC timecode @ 24, 25, 29.97 and 30 frames per second. It can be connected to any USB port on a PC or M-Series console.
M-Sync allows the Martin M-Series software to read Linear Timecode (LTC) signals for perfect cue synchronization with external devices like sound or video playback systems.
• Plug and play solution - comes complete with USB cable
• Two 3-pin XLR connectors for timecode In/Out
• Convenient, space-saving, stackable design
• Easily mounts to surfaces and walls
• LTC timecode @ 24, 25, 29.97 and 30 frames per second
• Works with M-Series software on consoles or with M-PC
• Internal version for M2GO and M2PC also available
Founded in 1987 and headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark, Martin Professional is a world leader in the creation of dynamic lighting solutions for the entertainment, architectural, and commercial sectors. Martin also offers a range of advanced lighting controllers and media servers, as well as a complete line of smoke machines as a complement to intelligent lighting. The company operates the industry’s most complete and capable distributor network with local partners in nearly 100 countries. For more information please visit www.martin.com
For more information contact your local Martin distributor or PR Coordinator Larry Beck at Martin Professional at:
Telephone: +45 40 80 57 03
Fax: +45 87 40 00 10
E-mail: [email protected]