LumenRadio, technology leader in wireless lighting controls, have custom developed the new wireless e-Sense Connect lighting controls for Fagerhult Lighting. Wireless e-Sense Connect (powered by CRMX) is lighting controls seamlessly integrated into Fagerhult's indoor lighting fixtures.
Wireless e-Sense Connect uses an unique and patent pending innovation for fast and easy installation of energy saving lighting. Installations have already been completed across Europe. Fagerhult Lighting will demonstrate the wireless e-Sense Connect in Hall 3.0 stand D91 during Light+Building, April 15th to 20th in Frankfurt.
Installing a lighting control system that takes into account both occupancy and daylight is among the best things you can do to save money and the environment. But installing a new control system is not an easy task. This is why Fagerhult and LumenRadio in 2009 started developing a next generation wireless lighting control system for indoor environments.
Wireless e-Sense Connect is unique in that:
- all units communicate with wireless CRMX technology, assuring reliability even in environments with heavy wireless traffic
- sensors respond to occupancy and ambient light so the lighting fixtures always adapt to the environment
- fixtures communicate with each other and cooperate in maintaining the desired lighting environment
- install by connecting the fixture to mains and use the remote control to group, set light levels and initiate self-calibration
- manual control by the user is done through traditional standard potentiometers and push-buttons
The end result is that the installation is done in a few minutes for each fixture. There is no need for control wiring or advanced installation procedures. All the advanced features are automated, traditional potentiometer and push buttons are used for manual control. Plug in the fixture and control module, use the remote control for a few seconds and you are done. That's it, it is that simple.
For more information about wireless e-Sense Connect please visit Fagerhult's website, and for a demonstration visit Fagerhult Lighting in Hall 3.0 stand D91 at Light+Building.
If you are interested in using CRMX technology for your lighting applications, please contact LumenRadio at [email protected]