Immediately following successful showings at the Prolight+Sound tradeshow in Frankfurt, TMB and LumenRadio of Sweden are proud to announce the signing of exclusive distribution contracts for North and Central America and Great Britain.
LumenRadio's CRMX Novaâ„¢ technology represents the future of lighting control. CRMX (Cognitive Radio Multiplexer) is the first automated and adaptive wireless technology specifically developed for real-world conditions in the lighting industry. LumenRadio also offers this innovative technology in rugged outdoor enclosures for permanent installation.
In addition to DMX and RDM, CRMX Nova supports Art-Net; ACN; DALI; ETCNet; Pathport; SandNet and Strand Show Net. The product range's many features include:
• Automated Cognitive Coexistence for fail-safe data integrity and zero interference with or from wireless systems of all kinds, from the smallest hotel, school or church, to the crowded RF environment of the world's biggest events.
• SuperNovaâ„¢ visualization software allows the user to remotely monitor, track and configure all RDM enabled LumenRadio and system components – fixtures, color-changers, etc.
• Guaranteed error correction with triple DMX packet redundancy.
• Precision synchronization with unique 5ms response (as opposed to over 60ms in other wireless products) – truly better than cable.
• Complete security with unique 128 bit data encryption.
• Dual Band operation 2.4 and 5.8 GHz.
• CRMX Outdoor versions available with IP65 or 67 ratings for permanent installations.
Niclas Norlén, CTO of LumenRadio says, “Our goal is simple: Provide affordable completely configurable systems, capable of combining Ethernet, DMX, RDM, DALI and all other popular lighting protocols. Our technology provides total data integrity and no interference with other wireless equipment. We are excited to be associated with a quality-driven company like TMB.”
“This product is a game-changer,” says TMB CEO Colin Waters. “LumenRadio's innovative technology offers many advantages over traditional wiring, while completely eliminating problems associated with existing wireless products. The performance specifications are truly revolutionary, completely verified and all fully functioning in products that are already shipping.
“LumenRadio products, and our customers, will be supported by TMB's 24/7 international Technical Support program. To familiarize the market with the compelling benefits of LumenRadio, we plan an ongoing training and demonstration program across North America, Mexcio and Great Britain.”
For more information about LumenRadio products, visit www.tmb.com/products/lumenradio.