Melbourne - ENTTEC has upgraded its unique software-based lighting controller D-Pro to version 1.3 with the addition of audio waveform displays. The upgrade to D-Pro 1.3 addresses all of the top requests of the D-Pro user community, and supports the newly released DMX USB Pro Mk2 interface, allowing two universes of output.
D-Pro version 1.3 features include:
- The Device Browser can now display a background image (e.g. a picture of a stage or bar/restaurant).
- Every patched fixture can display a fixed beam in the Device Browser with custom color, direction, throw, and beam angle.
D-Pro version 1.3 greatly enhances the visualization of rigs with traditional or LED par cans, especially when combined with the ability to load a background image.
- Support has been added for CMY, RGBA, RGBW, and RGBAW fixtures to the programmer (color editor), Device Browser, and Online Fixture Editor.
- The Device Browser now has scroll bars and zoom control, allowing visualisation of larger lighting rigs.
- Each attribute in the programmer has an "active" button, showing at a glance which attributes have been modified. Clicking on a lit "active" button in the programmer will delete that attribute value from the recorder.
- A host of other usability and performance improvements requested by our customers have been included. See the entire list of upgrades here: http://forums.dmxis.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=39
You can download the new software here: http://www.enttec.com/index.php?main_menu=Products&pn=70571&show=download.
ENTTEC is very excited about this latest version of D-Pro, building on its continued successful collaboration with db audioware.
About ENTTEC Pty Ltd and ENTTEC Americas, LLC
ENTTEC Pty Ltd of Melbourne, Australia designs and manufactures innovative lighting control systems for entertainment and other specialty applications. While budget friendly, ENTTEC is committed to delivering quality lighting products and a high level of support and service to loyal customers all over the world. Their range of nearly 100 products includes the popular DMX USB PRO, the 2012 award-winning DMX USB PRO Mk2, groundbreaking RDM tools, DMXIS (a 2009 Rock Our World Award winner), and professional lighting control software, D-PRO. In 2009 ENTTEC introduced Aleph Lighting (www.alephlighting.com), a creative line of LED lighting solutions. ENTTEC Americas, LLC, based in Hillsborough, N.C., imports and distributes all ENTTEC products to the North American market.
For more information, go to www.enttec.com or contact Jeremy Kumin, general manager of ENTTEC Americas, LLC, at [email protected] or 888-454-5922 (U.S. voice and fax).